Click On Picture To See Larger PictureThe [CB]s are not pushing fear if the BREXIT goes through. The [CB]s are creating charts and telling the UK and the world if the BREXIT happens the UK could face recession, high unemployment etc. Consumers in the US are very optimistic about the economy, Trump and the patriots have now succeeded in their goal to get the people behind them. The China deal is very close to being made. The Fed officially starts QE even though it is not QE. Trump and the patriots are in control. The [DS] is now struggling to keep their plan from falling apart. The whistleblower identity might have been revealed. The WB does not want to testify and we have come to learn the WB has connections to AS and JB, this is a political hit job. The patriots are pushing their agenda in Syria, I do believe Turkey is their to remove the DS operatives, paid mercenaries in the Kurd area, this was preplanned, once removed Trump will mediate a deal with Turkey and the Kurds.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.11.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] are now projected that if the BREXIT happens the country would go into a recession, the fear mongering will intensify as we get closer to Oct 31.
- The Central Bank has indicated that Ireland could be facing another recession if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
- If a no-deal Brexit is realised, the effect will be felt in the early part of 2020 in all areas of the economy.
- As part of a new forecast, the Central Bank has looked at both sides of the coin for Brexit.
- A number of other areas including unemployment could increase from 5.3pc at the moment to 6.9pc in 2021.
We need to ask a simple question, when we came off the gold standard on to the fiat system, what happened
|Mid-1970s recessions||1973 Q3
|1973 Q3: -1.0%
1973 Q4: -0.4%
1974 Q1: -2.7%
|1973 oil crisis, stagflation, the decline of traditional British industries, inefficient production, high inflation caused industrial disputes over pay.||The economy surpassed its pre-recession peak by 1976 Q4, fourteen quarters after its beginning.
There were two single-quarterly setbacks during the recovery (aside from the double-dip) in 1974 Q4 and 1976 Q2.
Average inflation was 9.2% in 1973, 16.0% in 1974, 24.2% in 1975 and 16.5% in 1976.
Interest rates fluctuated wildly during the recession with a low of 9.0% in March 1976 and a high of 15.0% in October 1976.
And what happened in the US when we were moving onto the CB petrodollar system.
|Recession of 1969–70||Dec 1969–Nov 1970||11 months||8 years
|−0.6%||The relatively mild 1969 recession followed a lengthy expansion. At the end of the expansion, inflation was rising, possibly a result of increased deficits. This relatively mild recession coincided with an attempt to start closing the budget deficits of the Vietnam War (fiscal tightening) and the Federal Reserve raising interest rates (monetary tightening).|
|1973–75 recession||Nov 1973–Mar 1975||1 year
|−3.2%||The 1973 oil crisis, a quadrupling of oil prices by OPEC, coupled with the 1973–1974 stock market crash led to a stagflation recession in the United States.|
Here in the US Trump is keeping the illusion alive, when we look at the UMich
- the consumer sentiment data was a huge upside surprise as consumers anticipated larger income gains and lower inflation.
- The preliminary University of Michigan consumer sentiment survey for Oct. rose to 96.0 vs. 93.2 prior month.
- Current economic conditions index rose to 113.4 vs. 108.5 last month.
- Expectations index rose to 84.8 vs. 83.4 last month.
The big driver is real income expectations rose to their most favorable level in two decades…
Buying Conditions also rebounded…
The White House tweeted out the following
✔ 13,000 new construction jobs
✔ 3,000 new manufacturing jobs
✔ Jobless rate down from 4% to 3.3%
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) October 10, 2019
Trump is now meeting with the Chinese, the Chinese are now buying more pork and the US now has more leverage over China. Trump Tweets out the following
Good things are happening at China Trade Talk Meeting. Warmer feelings than in recent past, more like the Old Days. I will be meeting with the Vice Premier today. All would like to see something significant happen!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2019
One of the great things about the China Deal is the fact that, for various reasons, we do not have to go through the very long and politically complex Congressional Approval Process. When the deal is fully negotiated, I sign it myself on behalf of our Country. Fast and Clean!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2019
Now the Fed the other day announced the QE was going to start very soon, they are not calling it QE but it is QE, the Fed
- So the FED is going to purchase on Monthly basis about $60BN for four months, split across Treasury bills and short maturity coupon Treasuries, in order to replenish the roughly $200bn reserve shortfall and support the pace of growth in non-reserve liabilities”, this starts October 15. Is this a going to end after 4 month, no
The [DS] fake impeachment is running into problems, the whistleblower identity is being revealed, and it seems a candidate running for the Presidential election is associated with this WB and the WB does not want to testify, the lawyers of the WB wants testimony via letters, it is all falling apart for them, the scam is being revealed, the patriots are exposing it all, why intefere with any enemy while their destroying themselves, we will be discussing this a little later in this report, but first it seems Mitt Romney realizes he does have a chance to become President in 2020
- Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) confirmed Thursday that he will not mount a primary challenge to President Donald Trump, stating that the president will be the Republican presidential nominee and likely win re-election in 2020.
- Trump tweeted out
The case against Hunter And Joe Biden is building, the patriot have been gathering evidence and Hunter has disappeared, RG is producing more and more evidence and he is letting everyone know that Ukraine and China are not the only places we should be looking at,
- Nunes said that the fired ambassador was working with Democrats before her testimony today.
- Rep. Devin Nunes: It was well known. We’ve had both former officials and current officials come and tell us that this was a very partisan ambassador. This was somebody who was not only supporting the Clintons, when Clinton was running, telling the people that Clinton was going to win, prognosticating about it. But also once Trump won was badmouthing the Trump administration in Ukraine, to Ukrainians and State Department staff… He continued My guess here is that this is someone who the Democrats have been coordinating with. Let’s not pretend that this ambassador hasn’t been working with the Democrats. That’s been happening.
Via America’s Newsroom:
- decided he does not want to testify in person.
But his attorneys have graciously offered to submit written answers.
- This is a clown show.
Democrats have now officially BROKEN EVERY RULE on the impeachment process possible.
then we find out that the CIA “Whistleblower” Reportedly TRAVELED WITH JOE BIDEN to Ukraine when Joe was VP
BNL news tweeted out the following
BREAKING NEWS: Three current and former national security officials tell OANN that the CIA whistleblower likely accompanied Joe Biden on one or more of his trips to Ukraine while he was Vice President
— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) October 11, 2019
Internet sleuths started digging to find out the identity, they know this person is associated with Biden, he traveled with Biden and now they came up with a name.
Fool nelson tweeted out the following
When looking into this Eric Ciaramella, we come across none other than Ali Chalupa, DNC operative involved in digging up dirt on Trump and Manafort back during the 2016 election.
We will know soon if this is the person
Then we have this
- Abigail Grace, who worked at the NSC until 2018, was hired in February, while Sean Misko, an NSC aide until 2017, joined Schiff’s committee staff in August, the same month the whistleblower submitted his complaint.
Then we find out
- A former associate of James Clapper, Charles McCullough, assisted the “whistleblower” with his complaint against Trump.
- The complaint was already found to be full of incorrect information.
This was another coup attempt.
Via Gregg Jarrett:
The former Inspector General for the Intelligence Community, Charles McCullough, who worked under President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, assisted and advised the Ukrainian-call “whistleblowers”. McCullough, is a partnered attorney at Compass Rose Legal Group, and assisted Andrew Bakaj, a former staffer of both Sen. Chuck Schumer and Sec. of State Hillary Clinton.
With James Clapper admitting that President Obama was the one who ordered the intel community to start “compiling” information to launch the “witch hunt”, this new revelation should not be that surprising. This just adds to another example of the deep state showing their uncontrollable hatred toward President Trump.
And all of this brings us to the fake impeachment hearing, like we discussed before the subpoenas that the house is issuing are not subpoenas they are letters.
- Adam Schiff (House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence); Chairman Elijah E. Cummings (Committee on White House Oversight; and Chairman Eliot L. Engel (House Committee on Foreign Affairs) continue sending carefully worded letters under the guise of ‘subpoenas’. [Main Link Here]
- Again, just like all prior examples, this is not a “subpoena”, it is a letter calling itself a “subpoena” and carries NO legal penalty for non-compliance. A legislative “letter” needs to carry judicial enforcement authority –A PENALTY– in order to be a “subpoena”.
- lawyers are now requesting official impeachment testimony by letters not an in-person appearance. AS we mentioned early the the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing instead of appearing in person, according to people familiar with the matter.
So lets see, does the DS really they can remove the most powerful elected political representative of The United States, could continue based on an anonymous complaint. These people really are stupid
This entire fake impeachment is coming down around them, and now Pelosi, Schiff and the rest are in the crossharis. House Freedom caucus tweeted out the following
Being in contact with a key witness and then lying about it renders Adam Schiff unqualified to lead a fair and just inquiry. Members of the House @FreedomCaucus call on Speaker Pelosi to request the immediate recusal of Adam Schiff. https://t.co/jeoFINtkDF
— House Freedom Caucus (@freedomcaucus) October 10, 2019
An now it seems like it is time to go after Brennan, the architect of the entire push to get Trump out of office
- The DOJ is set to question ex-CIA Director John Brennan amid mounting evidence of his conspiratorial use of the now-discredited Steele dossier to undermine the Trump campaign and Administration in January of 2017. Evidence collected by Judicial Watch in a FOIA lawsuit made to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) further suggest that the Obama Administration weaponized the highest levels of the U.S. Intelligence Community after the election to discredit then-President elect Donald Trump’s nascent Administration.
- Judicial Watch has called for further investigation of both ex-CIA Director John Brennan and ex-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to uncover the truth about their ill-intentioned leaking of false intelligence to media sources. Scroll down to read the latest breaking news on the matter from The Epoch Times and how Judicial Watch’s legal activities likely prompted the DOJ to begin a round of questioning.
- “The special prosecutor investigating the spy operation against the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump will question former CIA Director John Brennan, according to Brennan’s remarks aired on Oct. 2.
Now we know the [DS] has been trying to get Trump tax records since he got into office. Remember before Trump was brought in they went through everything to make sure he was clean, there is no law that says he needs to hand over his tax records, but the [DS] believe since he is holding them back there must be something there that they can use, he did this on purpose, he will use this later on to his advantage.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld a subpoena for President Donald Trump’s accounting records , potentially teeing up a landmark fight between the president and Congress in the Supreme Court.
- The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee issued a subpoena to Mazars USA LLP after former Trump associate Michael Cohen accused the president of inflating assets and erasing liabilities on federal financial disclosures. U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta upheld the subpoena in May.
- “Contrary to the president’s arguments, the committee possesses authority under both the House rules and the Constitution to issue the subpoena, and Mazars must comply,” the decision reads. Judge Neomi Rao dissented from the ruling.
- It now looks like this will be going to the supreme court.
Now in the case of Duetsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank doesn’t have any tax returns belonging to President Trump that pertain to a subpoena from House Democrats, federal appeals court judges in New York said
- The appeals court denied a motion from a group of media outlets — including The Associated Press, CNN and The New York Times — to disclose the names of individuals whose tax returns Deutsche Bank has in relation to Trump’s lawsuit,
Lets head on down to the border, the wall is going up and the border patrol explains how the old wall is coming down and the new one is going up, take a listen
The old barriers along our southern border were built to defend against vehicle crossings—and not much else.
How comprehensive technology will keep our borders safe, strong, and secure: pic.twitter.com/JTGOd8e6Gw
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) October 10, 2019
Now out in Syria, the DS players are panicking big time, the MSM is pushing the idea that Turkey is invading Syria and killing the kurds, this entire operation was planned from the beginning.
- A total of 342 “terrorists” have been neutralized by Turkish forces since the beginning of Operation Peace Spring in northern Syria,
- the term “neutralized” to implies that the fighters in question either surrendered or were killed or captured.
- US-backed Kurdish forces from the SDF have reported that they are halting all anti-ISIS operations within Syria as a result of the Turkish invasion of their territory, saying it would be impossible to continue while being threatened by a “large army right on the northern border.”
- The SDR and the Kurds were not doing anti-ISIS operations they were protecting the paid mercenary army, this is why they backed off.
Trump and the White House say the Turkey is running this operation, remember this is for optics, remember when Trump fired the missiles into Syria, the airbase was cleared, hardly any damage, this wasn’t the target, the DS was, optics.
National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien: “We made this very clear to President Erdogan early on that the invasion of Syria was a bad idea. We did not endorse the military operation. We’re not involved in the military operation.” pic.twitter.com/04yJtMsrfo
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) October 11, 2019
Trump tweeted out the following
We defeated 100% of the ISIS Caliphate and no longer have any troops in the area under attack by Turkey, in Syria. We did our job perfectly! Now Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who have been fighting each other for 200 years….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2019
….We have one of three choices: Send in thousands of troops and win Militarily, hit Turkey very hard Financially and with Sanctions, or mediate a deal between Turkey and the Kurds!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2019
This was a brilliant move by Trump, how do you get the paid mercenary army in an area where the DS Kurds are protecting them, you remove the troops from harms way, let Turkey push their operation in Syria, The DS and MSM focus is not on Turkey, Trump and the White House say that Turkey needs to stop or else, once the operation is complete and the rest of the paid mercenary army and DS players are defeated and removed, Trump comes in to mediate a peace deal with Turkey and the Kurds, Syria gets involved, and who wins, the patriots.
Now Trump was in Minneapolis yesterday and he let the DS players have it.