Silent Coup in Progress: American Intelligence Agencies Are Trying to Stop Trump From Taking Office – Rudy Panko
The riots didn’t work. And the countless Huffington Post op-eds have yet to inspire anything more than defiant emojis on Facebook. Pledges by two or three renegade members of the Electoral College don’t seem to be adding up to much, either.
Fuck. At least our intelligence agencies can push Manchurian Candidate erotica, while quietly alluding that it’s all baseless, circumstantial claptrap, right?
A report affirming the intelligence community’s consensus that Russia hacked the U.S. election in an attempt to sway the results in favor of Donald Trump was bolstered Friday by a conclusion that Russians hacked the Republican National Committee—then sat on the information.
See? Clear evidence that the Russians had the dirt on everyone. It was her turn!
Let’s see how GRU Comrade Colonel Donald Trump responded to this damming report:
Despite the intelligence community’s consensus, Trump—along with other Republican leaders—insist there is no evidence supporting the conclusion that the Russians hacked the election in order to help elect Trump.
“These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction,” a Trump transition team statement reads, referring to reports that Russians interfered to elect the real estate mogul. “The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It’s now time to move on and ‘Make America Great Again.’”
They’ve tried everything. Now they’re claiming — half-heartedly — that Trump had the direct backing of the Kremlin. The problem? Obama apparently “knew” about this “fact” back in September, and did nothing to stop it. Seems likely. We’ll let Zerohedge finish this off:
here is why the story has dramatic implications. First, the only two quotes which matter:
“…there is no clear evidence — even now,” said Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and a member of the Trump transition team. “There’s a lot of innuendo, lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s it.”
“…Obama wants the report before he leaves office Jan. 20, Monaco said. The review will be led by [PROVEN LIAR] James Clapper, the outgoing director of national intelligence, officials said.”
And then the summary:
- Announce “consensus” (not unanimous) “conclusion” based in circumstantial evidence now, before the Electoral College vote, then write a report with actual details due by Jan 20.
- Put a proven liar in charge of writing the report on Russian hacking.
- Fail to mention that not one of the leaked DNC or Podesta emails has been shown to be inauthentic. So the supposed Russian hacking simply revealed truth about Hillary, DNC, and MSM collusion and corruption.
- Fail to mention that if hacking was done by or for US government to stop Hillary, blaming the Russians would be the most likely disinformation used by US agencies.
- Expect every pro-Hillary lapdog journalist – which is virtually all of them – in America will hyperventilate (Twitter is currently on fire) about this latest fact-free, anti-Trump political stunt for the next nine days.
Or, as a reader put it, this is a soft coup attempt by leaders of Intel community and Obama Admin to influence the Electoral College vote, similar to the 1960s novel “Seven Days in May.”
We’re now even seeing strange warnings from Michael Moore and other certified weirdos that something “big” will happen to prevent Trump from taking office. Great. We guess Hillbots prefer civil war to a peaceful, constitutional transition of power.
We’re shocked! Shocked!